Starfish for Faculty & Staff
Starfish supports student success by providing an efficient tool that enhances communication, documentation, and holistic engagement with students.
- Set up Appointment Scheduling: This recorded training will explain how to configure Outlook with Starfish and set up appointment-booking.
- Student's Point-of-View: This 3-minute recording shows you what it looks like from a student's perspective to set up an appointment through Starfish.
Written Instructions for Faculty/Staff Users
- Set Up Appointment Scheduling: Cut down on back-and-forth emails and simplify scheduling! This 10-minute guide will show you how to connect Starfish with your Outlook calendar and configure office hours via Starfish.
- Quick Guide for Zoom Appointments: Planning to schedule virtual appointments via Starfish, but not sure how to make the meeting happen? This quick guide will help!
- Updating Meeting Location for Existing Office Hours: This guide is appropriate if you have already set up office hours and connected them with Outlook. It will help you to add virtual meetings as an option for location when a student schedles a meeting.